24x7 continuous auditing that monitors your network
Instant, no obligation spot audit
24x7 continuous auditing that monitors your network
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy describes what we do with your personal information.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information such as your email address, which you provide to us when you register for the site;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter when you use the services on our website;
- Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to purchases you make, services you use or transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank details;
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, and which includes your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and data;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- Manage our website and our business;
- Personalise our website for you To enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- To send you the goods purchased on our website;
- To provide you with the services purchased on our site;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- To send you non-marketing related commercial communications;
- To send you email notifications that you have expressly requested;
- To send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter);
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business or carefully selected third party businesses which we believe may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without such third parties being able to identify individual users with this information);
- To deal with requests and enquiries relating to your website made by or about you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- To monitor compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service);
- Other uses.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, nor to other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes not described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- À the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets in our possession that we wish to (or are considering) selling; and
- &Any person whom we reasonably believe to be an interested party in a court or other authority competent to disclose such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass on your personal information to third parties.
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have equivalent data protection laws to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting may be available, via the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
You agree to the following expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this Section 5.
This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
The personal information that we collect from you will be used only for the purpose of processing your personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Without prejudice to Section 6, we will generally delete personal data from these categories on the date and time specified below:
- Google Analytics data: This data will be deleted within 26 months after the date of the first visit of a user who has logged on to our website and services.
- Axeptio Service Data: This data will be deleted within 26 months after the date of a user's first visit to our website and services.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All financial and electronic transactions conducted through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging service.
We may also notify you of changes to this policy through our website's private messaging service.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
The provision of sufficient evidence of your identity (for this purpose we will generally accept a notarised photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly express your consent in advance for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use are
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to:
- prohacktive_session, a unique session identifier, allows our website to store information about your session (reacute, landing page, etc.).
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier
- Audience cookies (Google Analytics for example) allow us to measure the audience of the various pages of our site. This allows us to compile statistics in order to understand the behaviour of our users, and thus improve the navigation of our site. This data is collected in an aggregated manner, so each visit is anonymous.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the display of targeted advertising, and like all other cookies on our site, they are entirely anonymous.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the alternative cookie management settings available by clicking on &tools;
with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on «Tools», «Options», «Confidentiality» then selecting «Use customized settings for history from the start menu and by selecting "Accept cookies from websites";
with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the Customize and Control menu and clicking on Advanced Settings, Show Advanced Settings, and then clicking on Accept Cookies;Advanced settings and Content settings, then selecting Prevent sites from ending data in the Cookies box.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies from your computer.
You can delete the cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
with Internet Explorer (version 11), you need to delete the cookie file manually (you can find instructions on how to do this here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
with Firefox (version 80 and later), you can delete cookies by clicking on «Tools», «Options», and «Confidentiality», then selecting «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», «Options», &;lectioning «Use custom settings for history» and clicking «Show cookies», then «Delete all cookies»; and
with Chrome (version 80 and later), you can delete all cookies by going to the Customize and Control menu and clicking on Settings, Show Advanced Settings, and then click on Delete All Cookies;Advanced settings and Delete browsing data, then deleting cookies and data from other sites' modules before clicking on Delete browsing data.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.